Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default melodius wood

On Monday, December 18, 2017 at 7:28:23 PM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:
On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 6:59:54 PM UTC-6, Electric Comet wrote:

now if they could be arranged so they play a melody somehow that
would be a plus

Music box mechanism. Wind mill turns a cylinder with dowels sticking out. Dowels are position appropriately to hit the tone-boards for the tune.

"Fur Elise" cylinder might be easy to make. Post pics when done.

Sonny

Don't you know that EC doesn't waste his time by posting pics? He says we should be
spending our time making stuff, not wasting it by posting pics.