Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default AC - DC adapter

In article ,
Vir Campestris wrote:
"Now, even if the phase is linear (simply an overall delay), we can
easily detect a phase difference if we have a reference. For instance,
you can get closer to one of your stereo speakers than the other; even
if you use the stereo balance control to even the relative loudness
between speakers, it won‘t sound the same as being equidistance [sic]
between them."

Yup. One reason why 'stereo' created by pan potting mono sources isn't
that good.

--
*I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.