Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Cover Concrete Block Garage Walls

On 12/18/2017 9:42 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
The boss has decided that she is tired of looking at the two unpainted
concrete block walls in our garage (one exterior, one interior). So my
New Year's project is to come up with and install some kind of covering.

I was thinking maybe drywall or some sort of paneling- wood veneer or
maybe hardboard/Masonite or some such.

I'm fairly handy and know my way around most tools, but am by no means a
craftsman or finish carpenter.

Ideas? Installation tips?

--
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If
you think about that, youll do things differently.

Paint is the easiest. Is there any reason to insulate the walls? If
so, quick and easy is www.insofast.com Glue up the panels and screw
drywall to them. Works inside, outside can be stucco.