Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default AC - DC adapter

In article 147ccbce-e895-4798-80d4-2b5a72d242c5
@googlegroups.com, says...

On Monday, 18 December 2017 15:50:35 UTC, Terry Casey wrote:

Play both recordings with the speakers correctly phased.

what do yuo mean by correctly phased ?

You really don't have clue, do you?

If you really need to have it explained to you, when playing
a mono source, the cones of both speakers move in the same
direction all the time so that the sound produced by one
speaker is IN PHASE with sound produced by the other.

If using separate speakers, the connections to the amplifier
and the speakers are usually colour coded (or marked + and
-) so it isn't rocket science to get it right.

I think it's time you joined Wodney in my kill file - you
should get on well together ...

--

Terry

---