Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Furnace and thermostat

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 10:12:49 PM UTC-5, condo owner wrote:
OK. From now on, I will add all NEW topics to my ORIGINAL post.

But that means that thread will contain many disjointed topics.

The thing is there was just one overall problem, that you could not get
the heat in the house over 76. So, starting a new thread about your new
thermostat that you bought as part of trying to solve that, without the
context of what went before, just wastes a lot of time for anyone who
hasn't followed the other threads, doesn't realize you're the same poster,
etc. Additionally, if you had followed some of the simple advice given
in the first thread, ie just connect the two heat wires and see if the furnace
runs continuously, you'd have avoided a lot more screwing around, purchase
of a new thermostat, etc. Some people we just can't help from themselves.