Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default iPad 2

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
I know how to back up data, but I don't know how to connect an
adndriod phone to a hard disc.

If you plug my Samsung into my PC with a USB lead it sees the memory
card like any other storage device.

Samsung and the Aple iPad2 are differnt devices working in differnt ways.
You can;t take an iPad to and treat it the same as a samsung device.

You mentioned Android devices. Or rather I think that's what you meant,
since you seem to have caught the Turnip disease. So I assumed you wanted
to know about them. Silly me.

--
*Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.