Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 'UFO' LED lamps

On Monday, 18 December 2017 13:15:43 UTC, John Rumm wrote:
On 17/12/2017 00:12, Roger Hayter wrote:

Well strangely enough some of us just have a different opinion from you..
Hard to accept, I know. I have never found a (commercially available,
domestic) light too bright for me. Really.

Does not have to be about "too bright" though does it... just a
reflection of the fact that some spaces are multiple use and different
lighting suits different uses. For example, the lighting in my office is
dimmable. Most of the time when working "full on" is just right. However
if I am watching a film / youtube at the computer then less bightness
can be preferable. A dimmer achieves that at pretty much zero extra effort.