Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_7_] dadiOH[_7_] is offline

Default Kerf Maker, Fast and easy to make

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
On 12/17/2017 12:26 PM, dadiOH wrote:
"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message

Big time. I was inquiring many years ago about the capacity prior to
ordering the original kerfmaker, It had limitations in width. Looks
like
I can build a bigger one for 2 X stock.

Why stop there? I made one some years ago that will do at least 4",
maybe
more, don't recall at the moment. Why so wide? Because I often do
half
laps in fairly wide stock and can use my kerf maker for them.

Mine is much fancier too, mahogany and brass, drop dead gorgeous

Pictures, pictures, PICTURES! Wee need to see that. ;~)

Sure. here you go...
https://imgur.com/a/tNN0F

WOW!!! Very nice. Looks store bought! ;~)

Is the little brass dowel for cutter thickness?

Yes. Most of it has a flat on it so the bolt from the side can hold it in
place well.