Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default overhead l e d lites

On 12/17/2017 12:27 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 12/17/2017 3:08 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

I really don't understand the desire for warm white.

I'd much rather have real white than "warm white", which looks like
dirty yellow.

Perhaps people are choosing it because that's what they had no choice
but to accept in the past (AFAIK, real white incandescents are
possible, but are hotter and much less efficient). Now we have
something better (real white LEDs).

The overall issue is about preference. Many people simply prefer one
over the other regardless of facts, fiction or otherwise. When a smug
POS chimes in with the belief everyone else should abide by his
preference, he simply makes an ass of himself, though, it isn't the
first time nor will it be the last.

Talking to this clown is always the equivalent to talking to a brick. He
never agrees with anything.