Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Kerf Maker, Fast and easy to make

On 12/17/2017 11:10 AM, Leon wrote:
On 12/15/2017 1:30 PM, Leon wrote:
About 8~9 years ago Bridge City Tools came out with a fine little jig
that enabled you to cut perfect fitting dados with just about any

[snip]

OK,Â* Yet another and has to be the absolute simplest to make.

It's simply a "stick" and "a screw".

Brought to you by Brian who used to post here.

I will say that it may not work as well for large stock but maybe it will!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LpgWEk-O0

BTW I am not sure why he made a cut out, it seems to serve no purpose.

Perhaps Brian's a "waste not, want not" kinda guy. Then again
perhaps he did it to quickly orient the screw end down for set up.

In any event, it's a very simple solution and, like most of his videos,
educational and entertaining.