Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 15:12:12 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Why would you want anything other than natural sunlight white? Warm
white is the pitiful excuse for light you get from candles, filament
bulbs, and cheap CFLs.

How can you be so wrong so often?

Funny, I've never seen you post before, yet you claim "so often".

Well, he must have read your idiotic "contributions" in this thread, oh
birdbrained one! And don't forget, you are already "famous" for your
congenital idiocy, Birdbrain!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "knowledge" LOL:
"I heard a long time ago that it was possible to breathe water or something