Posted to uk.d-i-y
Iggy Iggy is offline

Default How to align adjust garage door

replying to Dave Plowman (News), Iggy wrote:
Nope, I'm the opposite of my brother. I continue to learn and invent, he
stopped and rested on a pointless and has nothing to do with the real world
nonsense degree to turn into an idiot. You may be in the same situation. Your
brother may have, apparently, just barely made it through his last garage door
repair or replacement and went on to further himself away from home repair and
is now unredeemable, by choice.

That's what happened to my brother, getting older just meant getting more
daft. He's got all of the tools needed to do most anything around the house,
but now won't/can't replace the handle on the fireplace damper that broke off
and won't/can't slap some sticks to some boards to make himself a set of very
much needed shelves. He asked me for shelf plans and then threw my plans away
because 4-steps was too much...Step-1 was, go to store and place Lumber Order
for delivery.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...r-1256884-.htm