Posted to alt.home.repair
Anna216 Anna216 is offline

Default old wood glue

replying to E Z Peaces, Anna216 wrote:
I had an old Gorilla Glue sitting in my closet for the last 2.5 years. First
used it to glue a wooden chair, but since this doesn't last forever, the time
has come to reapply. The glue was thick & unmanageable, even after popping
out the tip with an ice pick. So I placed the bottle under running hot water,
and after that used an old nail file to spoon the glue out and into the chair.
Worked like a magic.

When this glue is gone, will make sure not to buy an 8oz size when half that
will do, and get a bottle of a different shape, easier to squeeze.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ue-348577-.htm