Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default AC - DC adapter

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:35:30 +0000, F wrote:

On 14/12/2017 18:18, F wrote:
Anyone any thoughts on where I could get a replacement for one of
these:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/161457453@N02/iv5D72

I've Googled but not found anything.

Christmas lights: 240v - 4v 1VA with aÂ* spade and pin plug.

Delighted to have provided so much pre-Christmas entertainment, but I'm
still trying to find a replacement.

Nearest I can see is a 4.5v one from CPC: PW02731

You would have to cut the cable from the old one and graft it to the new;
those spade and pin plugs (NOT speaker plugs) are not that common.