Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
When you decide to change the status quo, it's up to you to give the
benefits of doing so. And pretty well all of those reasons given
before the referendum have proved to be either lies or just hopes. And
the hopes of gamblers too.

It is equally up to those that want to retain the status quo to come up
with reasons to do so and "We don't know what might happen if we change
things" is not enough otherwise nothing would ever change.

Do you change things just for the sake of it? Leave a reasonable job
without having a new one to go to - on a whim?

--
*What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.