Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Age related

On 14/12/2017 18:32, Rob Morley wrote:
On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 08:41:55 -0800 (PST)
whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 14 December 2017 15:49:51 UTC, Rob Morley wrote:

I have a PC next to my couch left on "suspend" so I can access
Google in as long as it takes me to push a button and pick up a
keyboard. Very useful for those "what movie was he in?" type
queries.

So you are old !, you don;t need to pick up a keyboard ;-) why not
ask siri or alexis or the other products availble, not that I use
them much.

Because other people are watching TV or having a conversation. I have
a tablet but I've never felt the need to talk to it (swear at the phone
maybe, because the touch screen increasingly seems to do random stuff
for the hell of it).

That really is age related, your skin dries up and the touch screens
don't work as well. Try some moisturiser on your hands.