Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Petition Leave EUSSR immediately

On 14 Dec 2017 22:03:14 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

Because the Lievers are getting desperate.

It must be frustrating for them, watching their imaginary world
crumbling away in front of their very eyes. ;-(

One good thing they should be pleased about is that our sovereign
government has demonstrated that democracy is still alive and kicking
re ensuring that the people who should know more than us, are stepping
in and demonstrating they do also still know how to 'do the right
thing'. ;-)

The sad thing is how much time, money and effort we have already
wasted on this poorly planned gamble.

Cheers, T i m