Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Windows Between Studs?

JL D posted for all of us...

replying to Camilo, JL D wrote:
I have a similar issue. I cannot nor do I want to cut out studs to add a
window. So I plan to install 3 narrow windows beween joists for extra light in
my kitchen. An yes, any light is better than none. By adding decorative
moldings on the outside of the 3 windows, it can absolutely look like one big
window. (I did this once before amny years ago.) Adding 2 single pane windows
for insulation is the same idea of adding interior storms to windows in an
older house- a good solution if budget doesn't allow ordering special sizes.
GO for it and don't listen to naysayers.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ds-581457-.htm

Only from HomeMoanersHelpless.

--