Dave Hinz

Default *Putting* water in your DC collection bin?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:25:39 -0400, George george@least wrote:
Venn diagrams are meaningless in cause-effect relationships.

Good lord. You must be being _intentionally_ dense.

Of the set of all objects which are causes for spontaneous combustion,
some of them apply to manure. Some of them apply to hay. Some of
them apply to oily rags, and so on. Oily rags are not cow manure.
Sawdust is not oily rags. Wet hay is neither.

"Communication" with the unreasoning is impossible.

I've noticed that.

I would expect someone else with a medic's card to have some scientific
background, and respect for learning. In your case, I'm wrong.

I have plenty of respect for science, communication, and learning. You
continue not to exhibit any of those.

Third time: (I bet you'll evade it again)
Are you saying that spontaneous combustion of sawdust is impossible?