Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Flexible hose connector but in 28mm?

(Andrew Gabriel) Wrote in message:
In article ,
jkn writes:
Hi All
Anyone know if you can get flexible hoses like this:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/flexible-...-x-300mm/2559g

but in 28mm style (compression fittings and corresponding hose diameter)?

I have a job to replace our cold water tank in the loft and there is an awkward
connection; something like this but in 28mm would be a big help. I haven't
been able to find any in BES etc.

Anaconda gas meter tails of 28mm/1.25" are available, from BES too:
https://www.bes.co.uk/flexible-meter...r-1-1-4in-8984
I don't know what their safe operating pressure is.

This shurely can only be a supply from the tank? So pressure will
tend towards feck all.

Perhaps of more importance as it's a cold tank would be whether
the gas pipes are lined with anything non-potable....

I'm sure Iggy /sPamela /NT/jbg will be along to pontificate soon ;-)

HoHoHo!! Etc

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----