Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 4:28:47 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:11:48 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I agree there is enough smoke for me too, but that's what it is, smoke, not a smoking gun. That one of the main accusers admitted to doctoring the evidence didn't help.

The man survived how many years in Alabama politics, how many
elections, how many official offices and ~30 days before a Senate
special, special election he is accused?

I smell a pole-cat and it stinks.

How many decades did Bill Cosby survive? Matt Lauer? Harvey Weinstein? Or many others? You think just maybe they didn't come forward because they knew the DA or judge would deny it, destroy them, call them liars and pepper like you would believe them? Of course we know if the allegations were against a democrat, why then you'd be dancing to a very different tune.