Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Loctite help

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 17:38:42 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 5:39:07 PM UTC-5, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Installing valve seals on 1991 Mazda B2600. Engind still in truck.
Valve guides are oddball size and the best I could find (Felpro) are seals that are 0.005" too large in diameter to go around the guides.

Thanks,
Ivan Vegvary

I am easily confused. I thought that all Mazda small trucks were rebadged Ford Rangers. And as such ought to have all parts readily available.

Dan

Early Mazdas were Mazdas, also sold s Ford Couriers.