Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

On 12/13/2017 1:48 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with,
but can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

The tax code needs change but I'm not sure this is the right one for the
same reason.Â* If you want to cut tax income, you should also cut
spending.Â* We can run our household at a deficit for a year or two, but
eventually it causes big problems.

Exactly!

Also remember the personal tax break we may get is temporary and will
expire

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

We can be friendly, but not lower our standards to do so.Â* Putin must be
so happy watching.