Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 12:48:56 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 11:04 AM, Frank wrote:

snip
s have made mistakes too.

Some of the pundits have given other reasons why they don't like Moore
but they were not about this.Â* Hopefully the tax bill will pass before
the new liberal takes office.

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with, but
can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

As a Democrat, Kennedy wanted to lower taxes and actually get more money
from private sector increase in productivity. Today he might be a
conservative. Today's conservatives want to shrink government and spend
less. After all it is the people's money and not the government's
money. Government expects the people to do with less but that is not in
their playbook. I agree that a lot of Republicans are not fiscally
conservative and they are part of the swamp we want to drain.

Bull**** that Trump thinks Russia is our good buddy. He realizes that
we have to live with them and seek common goals. Now with defeat of
Isis with our help Russia is talking about leaving Syria.

I was a Democrat up until the time I had a full time job, was married
with three kids and observed 40% of my income going to the government.

Young people are supposed to be Liberals, that's their job until they get an actual job and the conversion process to Conservative begins. Young people are conservative larvae and under normal circumstances metamorphosize into Conservatives. People who fail to make the change as they age continue to be maggots. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Changed Monster