Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 9:54:53 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:

Let's face it, Moore is a sleaze. Even when I was 18/19 years old I
knew better than to date a 16 year old.

I was horny and not too bright, but still knew better.

Probably best he lost but no question that liberal media did a hit job
on him.Â* Maybe he did what they say but it was 40 years ago without
physical evidence and we know that people lie.

But he did admit to dating 16 year old girls, that is a fact.

I don't believe that's true. He never directly said he didn, he just said things like, "I never dated underage women, I never dated anyone without her mother's permission, etc. People can draw their own conclusions. But if I was accused of dating high school girls when I was in my 30s, I would simply deny it completely, totally, never happened.

Also a fact , he was banned from the shopping center for prowling.

Again, in fairness, it's not a fact. There is no official document, it was 40 years ago. You have quite a few people saying that happened, he denies it and others involved with the mall at the time say they never heard about it

Not the type of person I'd want for an elected official.

I agree there is enough smoke for me too, but that's what it is, smoke, not a smoking gun. That one of the main accusers admitted to doctoring the evidence didn't help.

Like I said before, as dumb as I was I knew better than to mess with 16
year old girls even when I was 18