Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

On 12/13/2017 12:48 PM, Frank wrote:
On 12/13/2017 12:37 PM, philo wrote:
On 12/13/2017 11:04 AM, Frank wrote:

snip
s have made mistakes too.

Some of the pundits have given other reasons why they don't like
Moore but they were not about this.Â* Hopefully the tax bill will pass
before the new liberal takes office.

As a Democrat, there is little Trump has proposed that I agree with,
but can go along with his views on the estate tax.

That said, a tax plan that increases the deficit is a very poor idea.

I always thought of Republicans as fiscally conservative.

Times sure have changed.

Even more troubling is the "Russia is our good buddy" syndrome.

As a Democrat, Kennedy wanted to lower taxes and actually get more money
from private sector increase in productivity.Â* Today he might be a
conservative.Â* Today's conservatives want to shrink government and spend
less.Â* After all it is the people's money and not the government's
money.Â* Government expects the people to do with less but that is not in
their playbook.Â* I agree that a lot of Republicans are not fiscally
conservative and they are part of the swamp we want to drain.

Bull**** that Trump thinks Russia is our good buddy.Â* He realizes that
we have to live with them and seek common goals.Â* Now with defeat of
Isis with our help Russia is talking about leaving Syria.

I was a Democrat up until the time I had a full time job, was married
with three kids and observed 40% of my income going to the government.

Yeah, understandable.

I don't mind paying taxes, but hate to see the money just plain wasted.