Jim Stewart

Default Political Campaign Funding

??? wrote:
I just changed my voter registration and donated $300 to the Kerry campaign.
I am waiting to hear from them on how to donate additional money from my
C-Corp.

I made a promise to myself that I would hold George Bush accountable for
"dropping me into it" when he took the stick and started poking the wasp

Pro-Kerry blather deleted.

First of all, if you want to hold someone accountable,
first hold yourself accountable and post under a real name.

Bush and Kerry are both jerks.

I can best sum up my reaction to the convention with
a quote from P.J. O'Rourke - "I was moved by his
speech, and it wasn't just because I was drunk"

Enough said.