Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit deal can be changed by voters if they don't like terms

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Odd - most of the EU workers I come across seem happy enough.

Are you refering to those legally working ? Because that is my
experience too.

`. Got a few of
them sharing a rented house across the road. Uber drivers

read the news forced zero hours contracts...amonst just some of the
reasons they aren't allowed to opertate in London.

Uber are still operating in London.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...ployees-rights

Hollis‘s lawsuit is well known among the discontented workers of the gig
economy — the growing number of Uber drivers and Deliveroo riders who
work for less than minimum wage as independent contractors, but who are
pushing for something more.

Those working in the gig economy ain't all EU immigrants by a long long
way.

--
*Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.