Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

On 12/13/2017 8:27 AM, Frank wrote:

Let's face it, Moore is a sleaze. Even when I was 18/19 years old I
knew better than to date a 16 year old.

I was horny and not too bright, but still knew better.

Probably best he lost but no question that liberal media did a hit job
on him.Â* Maybe he did what they say but it was 40 years ago without
physical evidence and we know that people lie.

But he did admit to dating 16 year old girls, that is a fact.

Also a fact , he was banned from the shopping center for prowling.

Not the type of person I'd want for an elected official.

Like I said before, as dumb as I was I knew better than to mess with 16
year old girls even when I was 18