Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Roy Moore arrives on horseback to cast vote

On 12/12/2017 8:54 PM, trader_4 wrote:

snip

He sure does not seem be be an experienced horseman.

NY Times has an interesting chart that shows realtime, the areas still
left to report. Right now Moore is ahead by 4.6%, with 71% counted,
but almost all the
GOP strong areas have been counted, while Birmingham, Mongomery, the
big Democrat strongholds are still to be counted. NY TImes is confident
Jones will win. We'll see.

WOW. I am surprised Jones won.

I am glad.

Let's face it, Moore is a sleaze. Even when I was 18/19 years old I knew
better than to date a 16 year old.

I was horny and not too bright, but still knew better.