Peter Stockdale

Default Blocked toilet... help!

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:32:45 UTC, (Martin) wrote:

Moved into a new ground floor flat about a week ago and the toilet
blocked after day 2. When I flush the toilet the water rises all the
way to the rim and then it takes about 3-4 hours for all the water to
go down but it does go down to the normal level. I've tried a normal
plunger plus one of them aerosol power plungers (which threw loads of
water back at me - nice!)

Fill a bucket full of water. Stand on a chair and pour this (fast) from
a height of about six feet, straight into the bowl. Have courage and do
it fast.

Really. Worked well for me several times.
--
Bob Eager

Martin are U sorted now ? I have another suggestion if not that won't cost
you a penny.
Regards
Pete