Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit deal can be changed by voters if they don't like terms

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 00:37:51 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
I'm mot quite clear how a stranger with presumably limited language
skills can 'take jobs' from locals. Except by being rather better at
doing it.

By being cheaper, by being bullied, by being illegally traffict. By
other criminal activity. By giving a person a roof over their head and
basic living conditions, threatening their family. These worts of things
are donme throught the world surely it can't be that difficult for yuo
to imagine such practices going on.

Odd - most of the EU workers I come across seem happy enough.

Are you refering to those legally working ? Because that is my experience too.

`. Got a few of
them sharing a rented house across the road. Uber drivers

read the news forced zero hours contracts...amonst just some of the reasons they aren't allowed to opertate in London.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...ployees-rights

Holliss lawsuit is well known among the discontented workers of the gig economy €“ the growing number of Uber drivers and Deliveroo riders who work for less than minimum wage as independent contractors, but who are pushing for something more.

and motorbike
couriers. Not quite sure how you bully people into doing those jobs.

As a friend found out you just lower their pay by 20p per drop and say you can still earn the same amount you'll just have to make more drop offs in a day and if you don't like it there's plenty of Polish looking for jobs, but if you're stupid enough to say that on the phone when you have someone like me telling the the courior to record the phone messages from yuor manager... then you win £10k in court for unfair dismisel.

About 80% of the sex workers are illegal immigrnats and do you really think they are paying tax too.