Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's the tool called and does it exist for spinning the end ofsocket extensions?

On 12/12/17 2:54 PM, Chaya Eve wrote:
I don't have power tools so I just want to buy a thing that spins bolts or
nuts off by hand that is attached to a 3/8" socket extension.

To give some context, often you're spinning off by hand a long bolt using a
typical set of sockets (ratchet + socket + often an extension bar) where
you can't get your hand on the bolt so you spin the socket extension rod
without the ratchet.

Socket speed spinner or spinner handle is what I'm thinking of.
It looks like this:
http://tinyurl.com/y8umowg3 Amazon listing