Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default THE LOW PRICES BROUGHT US IN, THE OTHER MOULIES KEPT US OUT!

On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:28:41 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
m...

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 08:13:22 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

The quality keeps bringing us back...

FOOD-4-LESS: "Smile! Yer saving money!"

*Care to share some of yer shopping stories???

Don't go where the moulies go!

Will that do, Midnight?

I have 485.

485 shopping stories?

it’s a time zone

Central time?

it will cover the shipping lanes and a holiday

A time zone can do all that?

naw its just a time

In a zone.
- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews