Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Can a country with 18 nukes win a nuclear war against a country with 1800 nukes

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:56:29 -0600, Ignoramus26530

On 2017-12-11, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 08:30:11 -0600, Ignoramus13548
wrote:

First is that if we lose, say, Chicago and Houston, just as an
example, and completely destroy North Korea, the outcome, for us, is
more like a loss than a victory. You can easily see why.

Both are Liberal run cities. Add Detroit to the mix and we would be
in pretty good shape.

Doubtfuly Mr. Kim would attack, say, Bakersfield, CA

No, he'd hang it a little low and to the left, hitting Taft.

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full
description of a happy state in this world.