Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
George Schmid George Schmid is offline

Default OT Can a country with 18 nukes win a nuclear war against a country with 1800 nukes

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 04:39:47 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Dec 2017 15:14:00 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Fri, 01 Dec 2017
17:08:53 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

How do you bomb back to the stone age, a society which for most
intents is already there?

With traditional carpet bombing.

Which will do what? Bomb them further back in the stone age?
--
pyotr filipivich

It will kill most of them. Which is a very good thing.

Not good for you.

What happened to that $85 tax payment that was due today, and you said
you'd mailed a couple weeks ago? Still unpaid, what a shock.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C

"Thanks for the reminder!! Ill send out my payment next week" Nov 22
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc...c/cK858Vg9AgAJ

"Payment went out last Wed" Nov 29
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....Y/GKxBuGXDBgAJ

Here's a free idea for you - fewer death wishes, more personal
responsibility.

Now get off your ass and over to the county office to make that
payment. I'm still hoping there's a chance I can take credit for
forcing you to make your first contribution in five years.