Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.windows7.general
Frank S[_2_] Frank S[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a database online for the number of shop hours a car repair should take?

In ,
Clare Snyder said:

Pure "flat rate" you get paid the labout units in the book - period.
You wiun some, you lose some. A good mechanic, over-all, wins more
than he loses.

You seem to understand the flat rate the best.
The only thing I'd clarify is the "win" just means he *beat* the time.
He still gets paid what he should if he does the job in the flat rate time.

I just want the flat rate time. Online. If it exists.
(I understand that it may not exist online - that's why I asked.)