Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Wetherspoons phasing out steaks

On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 11:11:45 GMT, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

ARW wrote on 10/12/2017 :
It's now going to be pizzas they sell.

Better profit margin.

My big beef with them is that they don't publish their prices, except
on their menus in the outlets. Other similar places manage it, why not
JDW? Even if the price is just shown on a scan of their current on site
menu pages.

Mine is that our local place (that I've probably been in twice in the
many may years it's been there) has 'Norman Doors'.

I've watched many people the few times I've been there struggling by
pulling the 'push' side of the doors because they have 'pull' handles
not just push plates.

Cheers, T i m