Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
T i m wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 22:29:33 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

Sadly the remoaners on here don't seem able to raise any real issues to
answer.

Ironically, they aren't obliged to.

Leaver: We think we should change things.

Ordinary person: Why?

Leaver: Because we think we should.

Ordinary person: Ok, but *why* ... it seems to be going ok as it is?

Leaver: I just said, are you thick, because we *think* it might be a
good idea possibly (but to be honest we haven't really thought it
though yet)!

Yup. Not one on here (or anywhere else) has a clear
and viable plan for our future outside the EU.

More remoaner lies. Tell the EU to go and ****
themselves and carry on regard is a very clear
and viable plan for britains future outside the EU.

Just a number of uneducated hopes or guesses.

More remoaner lies.

And regardless of whether they have or havent, the
majority who bothered to vote voted to leave and
you remoaner ****wits get to like that or lump it.

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs