TURTLE

Default Copper pipe for Natural gas?

"GBienert" wrote in message
news:wIswb.14437$yM6.5628@lakeread06...

I appreciate the time and interest you show in trying to help me.Metal
Fusion who makes King Cooker is about 2 miles away and the makers of Cajun
Cooker is about 20 miles away and the standard jet boiler (which I have)

is
110 K BTU.The smaller 35K burners WILL boil but in a slower time.Both
companies who do NOT have a 75K BTU burner assure me that 75K will work so

am going with this burner,using the setup advice you were so kind to

offer.

This is Turtle

What i was getting at here is the jet boilers burners will put out way more
than what they say. You can get 200K btu's out of a 110 btu jet boiler
burner. When you have a pattern type burner like out of a hot water tank the
pattern will be spread out and when you turn it up to say get it on. The
pattern burner will not burn correctly and have trouble tring to get up to
where a jet type boiler burner can do. I have cook a many a Mud bug and the
single jet burner is the way to go.

Jet burners are for boiling and fast to get it on.

Pattern type burners are for cooking and low speed flame cooking.

Mud Bug Season will be here soome in Feb. 1 , 2004.

TURTLE

P.S. Where are you from knowing about the King Cookers ? I'm from Louisiana
..