Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 12:49:45 +0000, bert wrote:

In article , T i m
writes
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 22:29:33 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

Sadly the remoaners on here don't seem able to raise any real issues to
answer.

Ironically, they aren't obliged to.

Leaver: We think we should change things.

Ordinary person: Why?

Leaver: Because we think we should.

Ordinary person: Ok, but *why* ... it seems to be going ok as it is?

Leaver: I just said, are you thick, because we *think* it might be a
good idea possibly (but to be honest we haven't really thought it
though yet)!

So why didn't you vote for the status quo?

Because I whilst I realised the Brexiteers really were lying fantasist
chancers, I (knew I didn't know, unlike the Brexiteers) ... didn't
know if there actually were enough advantages to leaving to make it a
good choice?

Cue long meaningless rant on level 1 psychology

Cue repetitive loop of bert asking the same question and never
understanding the simple answer (to a question that really shouldn't
need asking if you had more than one brain cell).

Cheers, T i m