Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers With Plastic Handles

On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 18:52:37 +0000, Brian wrote:

Kidde Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles made since 1973

See:

http://osfm.fire.ca.gov/pdf/CPSC_Kid...essRelease.pdf

They are starting to quibble on which ones they will replace. If you
got in early (months ago) the replacement was pretty much automatic.
Now they are saying they will not replace extingusihers with curved
plastic handles (and other lame excuses). I suspect they
underestimated how many were still out there and how many people would
apply. I have been waiting over a month with no word from Kidde