Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Trent Franks

On 12/9/2017 8:26 AM, micky wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.2ec56f0c041e

Lafferty said she was struck by what she called the hypocrisy of
Frankss conduct: €śOffering someone five million bucks is not a
discussion of surrogacy,€ť she said Friday. €śTrent Franks says that hes
a Christian and a conservative. Im a Christian and conservative. What
he did offends me. Its not Christian, and its not conservative.€ť

Franks, 60, said in his statement that he and his wife have long
struggled with infertility. After having twins with a surrogate, the
couple sought additional children, he said.

She seems to know exactly what is Christian and what isn't. I wonder h
ow she knows that.

€śOffering someone five million bucks is not a discussion of surrogacy,€ť
Then what is it?

Who cares. For $5million I'd have his baby. Is the offer still open?
Is it all cash?