Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Trent Franks

On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 11:06:05 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 8 Dec 2017 19:23:03 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

One I hadn't heard of before is that Moore tried to** pick up a 14-year
old who was waiting in the courthouse while her mother was at a custody
hearing.

**I didn't hear the exact verb. I don't know how much success he had.

And while there are a few 14y.o.s who look older, most look just as
young as they are.

IDK how you missed that one. It was the first one that started the whole thing.

I try to avoid gossip until it's a big story.

The rest told similar stories, that Moore was chasing them when they were teens and he was in his 30s. Plus others who say they knew of his chasing them at the mall, etc.

I knew about the age. That the mother was in the next room was what I
hadn't heard.

I think the story was Moore approached the two of them while they were
waiting outside the courtroom and chatted them up. Then when the mother
had to go inside, Moore offered to stay and sit with the 14 year old.
Which is weird too, because at 14 they aren't a kid anymore and certainly
could be in a courthouse by themselves.

Meanwhile the other woman with Gloria Alred blew up. She now admits
that she added the last part to the yearbook writing that says the place
and adds the DA. Anytime Alred shows up, I immediately want to puke.
And all the tears from that 55 year old woman about Moore from 40 years
ago looks fake too. It's hard to know who to believe. But with Moore
there are so many women, all telling the same stories, plus other people
who say they knew he was chasing teens at the mall, etc. You'd think
somebody would have a pic or two by now. But maybe he was smart and
careful not to have any pics taken.