Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Trent Franks

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 8 Dec 2017 19:23:03 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

One I hadn't heard of before is that Moore tried to** pick up a 14-year
old who was waiting in the courthouse while her mother was at a custody
hearing.

**I didn't hear the exact verb. I don't know how much success he had.

And while there are a few 14y.o.s who look older, most look just as
young as they are.

IDK how you missed that one. It was the first one that started the whole thing.

I try to avoid gossip until it's a big story.

The rest told similar stories, that Moore was chasing them when they were teens and he was in his 30s. Plus others who say they knew of his chasing them at the mall, etc.

I knew about the age. That the mother was in the next room was what I
hadn't heard.