Posted to alt.home.repair
harry newton harry newton is offline

Default Where to get car rear-deck speakers (haven't bought speakers in decades)

He who is Clare Snyder said on Fri, 08 Dec 2017 13:33:52 -0500:

My arguement is "different" not "better" or "worse".

We agree that they both "handle", and that this handling is "different".
Of that there is no doubt.

You know the old adage, that when you lose control with one around a curve,
the main difference is which quarterpanel hits the guard rail - the front
or the rear.

I drive both and am comfortable with both.

I hate the feel of FWD when you press the accelerator in a curve, as it
takes the steering out of your hands (at least it does in rental cars).

But maybe others enjoy that. I don't know. I never will own FWD and I don't
have all that much more to go so life's too short (what's left anyway) to
argue about it.

If you love FWD, I'm happy for you.
I'm not going to change your mind.