Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Bad smell from washing machine

On 07/12/2017 09:17, Brian Gaff wrote:
I have to say that for many years after suffering this in an old Service
machine, I now use liquid blob things in with the washing as although one
can clean the trays by removing them its the bit of pipe from there to the
top of the durum where you cannot get at that pongs. People say Calgon or
some other similar products if used from new regularly can help while other
suggest the rot away the innards!
Brian

We put the detergent staright in to the drum and bypass the detergent
tray. I tend to do my own washing and just squirt some washing up liguid
in to the drum, seems to work ok.