Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Totally OT What we woke up to in the Houston area

On 12/8/2017 2:41 PM, wrote:
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 8:24:28 AM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
Less than 4 months ago 35~50 inches of rain.

Now this, must have been because of the ground still being wet. ;~)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

No kidding???????

I think you got more snow than I did the entire last winter. I'm about 900 or so miles due north of you. It is probably a bit colder here than you are in Houston. 18 degrees low last night and high of 25 this afternoon. But it is really sunny and clear skies.

My nephew and his wife live in Norman OK. They wanted me to send the
snow up there. LOL

It is all gone now and or as of shortly after 2:00 pm this afternoon.
We only got down to 33.3. I think if it had been a few degrees cooler
there would have been more. We watched it for 4 hours last night and it
was melting the second it hit the ground. We were shocked this morning,
apparently it came down heavier during the wee hours of early morning.