Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT. Snow down south

On 12/8/2017 8:43 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://www.nola.com/weather/index.ssf/2017/12/snow_louisiana_north_shore_nol.html#incart_std

Â*Â*Â*Â* Schools closing and all that.Â*Â*Â* The most likely snow fall total
is about 2".

Â*Â*Â* It's easy for us who are farther north to get a chuckle out of
this.Â* But Nebraska
drivers go through the annual reeducation about driving on slick roads.
Â*People here
should know how to drive on slick stuff.Â*Â*Â* We don't have it all that
bad compared to
someplace like Buffalo,Â* NY.

I was laughing this am when I heard of first accident due to snow. A
truck putting down salt water on the streets in Philadelphia crashed.
It may or may not snow there tomorrow and if so probably just a dusting.