CBHvac

Default Blower on furnace hums and doesn't start

wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:31:21 GMT, "volts500"
wrote:

Speaking of which, I did find it interesting that you're butt buddy Paul

had
no qualms telling us in the Metasys thread
http://tinyurl.com/wct6 how he failed to look out for his customer during

power outage.....with the customer looking a bill for 5 grand to cover

his
incompetence. Must be how you residential guys learn the trade........at

Res? Yea...we do that...we also do large commercial jobs...
We cant help it if you cant get enough in res to survive..

You flying butt-crack, they became our customer *after* the
power outage, *after* the other company screwed them, *when* they were
looking for a new company *because* of it.

So blow me. And the go **** youself, ass-wipe.

Ditto.

Might I add...Tom was at least entertaining....

New HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's !! http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free demo now available online !!!!
--
Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's online at http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/